2 baby boy background

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Introduction

Better late than never, as cliche as that sounds I find it very true. I am a birthmom, I placed my beautiful little boy about a year and a half ago. (I can't beleive its even been that long, how time flys) As I have been becoming more proactive in supporting adoption, I wish to share my ups and downs with those who need the support, for those who have or are going through the same process I went through and even for those who are just simply wanting to know more. For myself it's hard to believe I not only had the strength to place my little boy but to find a life for myself afterwards. Believe me, it wasn't easy but I did it, with the support of my family and friends, and most inmportantly with the love of Christ. Before I begin my story I feel like I should just express my gratitude for adoption, what a blessing for my child! I know I could've been a great mother but I couldn't give my son what he truely needed, a stable father who could give my son the blessings of a temple sealing. I will go into more detail about my story a little later, for now I just wished to introduce myself and share a few quick feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment